9.22.2013

Goodbye Dessert


DSC_6142
Crop Top-XXI/High Waisted Shorts & Sunnies- Urban Outfitters/
Boots-Ross(surpsing. I KNOW!)
DSC_6152



Today I had the joy of experiencing some much needed time with my best friend who took these lovely pictures of me. I got to try strawberry Italian cream soda and ventured out around the downtown area so I'd have to say it was a good day. I decided to wear something light enough to walk around in and opted for my signature combat boots that I wear everywhere. The weather in Texas is so amazing right now I can't even explain it, after two days of rain there's this nice breeze and I can actually tolerate being outside for more than five minutes. Expect some more outfit post and even a cameo of my photographer! 

Bye deerlings <3

No comments:

Post a Comment