6.13.2014

You Deserve Rounds

DSC_1005 DSC_1022 DSC_1017

Happy Saturday y'all! I am officially 21 and it feels so good, I had such a fun time last night. I went to a wine bar with a few friends and some family then to the club for my very first time. Crazy right? I'm not a big club or party kinda girl but I mean you only turn 21 once right? So I let loose and I don't think I've ever had so much fun just dancing and going with the flow. This was my first time really drinking too(so many new experiences!) but I had a little wine and sampled margaritas, I just don't like the taste of alcohol but I guess no one really does. What I'm really looking forward to is going to shows for free now and getting to go to cute bars.
I wore the prettiest black dress from Free People but the only pictures that were taken were from my proud mama who was snapping pictures at the dinner so if I get my hands on one I'll show you guys! This outfit on the other hand was an idea of what I wanted to wear. I feel really classy wearing blazers and I love these lounge shorts I got from XXI so I've been wearing them like crazy. The two paired together has a business chic look, maybe not office appropriate but definitely a fun take on a business look. Until next time, byeeee <333

*pictures provided by Lauren of My Damn Curls*

Details;

Blazer- Thrifted(Wish) borrowed 

Shirt/Purse - Urban Outfitters

Shorts- XXI

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    Like your blog very much!
    Would be very happy if you will visit my!
    interbery.blogspot.com
    maybe we could do a blogpost together?

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete