11.29.2014

Mini Haul



Hey guys! It's been a little over a month since I last posted(crazy right!?). I know it's been awhile, but man time flew. I've been swamped with finishing up the semester at school and of course it's been out of control at work. I was lucky enough to have the past two days off, but in my defense I did work the day before Thanksgiving and on the actual day so I'd like to think I've earned it.

With all that going on I was still able to film a little mini haul video with clothes that I got from my LA trip, and now I have some fun stuff I got this weekend from the black friday sales. So I may be filming another video soon, and I'm definitely going to get a outfit post up here next week. 

I also just wanted to thank you all for reading(even if I'm not a consistent blogger) and still supporting me. I have so many new projects that I want to start and finding time to do it all has proven to be hard, but I'm determined to get some stuff done over Christmas break so stay tuned! Hope you guys had a great holiday and ate lots of yummy food! Byeeee <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment