10.27.2014

Los Angeles, I'm Yours

IMG_0764 IMG_0727

Hello guys! I've come back to the real world(not an easy transition) but I've missed blogging and getting dressed up for something other than school. As you all know I was in California two weeks ago and have been MIA for awhile. The trip was much needed and I absolutely loved LA. I did a lot of touristy sight seeing and even shopped at the American Apparel Factory Store which I've been dying to go to. The only set back was missing my flight back home and having to stay at the airport for the last flight back to Houston, which of course with my luck was delayed so I didn't get back home until 3am. Surprisingly I did really well on the tests I had the same morning so I guess it didn't really ruin anything.

I got this romper from the factory store and you can't imagine how hard it was for me not to get all of the patterned/colored ones. I have a similar one from Urban Outfitters but the fit on this one is a lot tighter and shorter. I like having some of my rompers a bit oversized and some fitted so this was just what I needed. Since it's black I can wear literally any color shoes and even throw a printed jacket or cardigan over it, perfect for transitioning into fall right?

Though I may have not been updating on my blog this month I was adding new videos to my YouTube account, I even put a short video together from my time in Cali so I'll link it below if you guys wanna check it out! I also did a few interviews and had features on different blogs/natural hair websites so I'll put those below as well. Hope you all are having a good start of the week so far! Byeeee <3


California trip: http://youtu.be/HIndCAMIMbk


Curli Nikki feature: http://www.curlynikki.com/2014/10/on-couch-with-andrea-i-felt-liberated.html


The Queen Life Blog:http://www.queenlifeblog.com/featuredposts/2014/10/23/deer-and-the-wolf-founder-andrea-castillo


Details:Romper: American Apparel

Shoes: Zara

Purse: Vintage(thrifted) 

No comments:

Post a Comment