9.28.2014

Last Day of Summer

Hey there beautiful people! I spent this past week getting caught up in class and studying for my first tests this semester but I had something in mind for what I was going to post about. I've decided to mix it up and do ootd videos for my weekly posts, so tell me if you're liking this idea! I really enjoy filming bits of my day and what I'm doing/who I'm hanging out with so this might become a regular thing for my blog.
This outfit was dedicated to the Last Day of Summer which was September 22. It was actually a really pretty day until it started to rain(right when I decided to shoot exactly). I was dressed perfectly for the humid aftermath though. I found these khaki overalls at a local resale shop and almost died, you guys know I live in overalls/playsuits. Of course I kept it simple and opted for my comfy birks and a basic 3/4 sleeve shirt. You may have also noticed how big my hair has gotten, I don't even know what to do with it anymore but I'm thinking of coloring it back dark. Perfect for Fall, right? I'll talk to you guys real soon, kbye <3333


Details;

Top: Urban Outfitters
Overalls: Calvin Klein vintage(thrifted)
Sandals: Birkenstocks
Backpack: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment