9.06.2014

Liebster Award

liebster award

Liebster Award Rules:

1) List eleven facts about yourself.

2) Answer the eleven questions given to you by the blogger who has nominated you.
3) Write eleven brand new questions.
4) Nominate eleven other bloggers who have under 200 followers to answer your set of questions.
5) Then let your nominees know that they have been nominated by linking them to your post.

Thank you Rachel of It's My Kind Of Thing and Samio for nominating me to share a bit about myself! I enjoy reading these sort of tags on other blogs so I'm flattered to be chosen, so lets get started! 


11 Facts about me:
1) I was a vegetarian for 6 months and vegan for 3 months of my life.
2) I'm the youngest out of 3. I have one brother and one sister.
3)I have a moon shaped birthmark on my lower back. I used to be embarrassed of it but I grew to like how different it was.
4) I absolutely hate touching raw meat/poultry. Certain textures creep me out.
5) I'm only 5'7, people mistake me for being a lot taller than I actually am.
6) I have a mild lactose intolerance so I don't consume dairy(pizza is my only exception).
7) I'm Colombian and Mexican.
8) I've lived in Texas my entire life.
9)No one in my family calls me by my first name, I have a nickname that only they call me.
10)I've been wanting my nose pierced since I was 15 and finally got it done two weeks ago.
11)I will never wear brown clothing, I'm super weird about it blending with my skin tone.

Questions from Samio

1) What would be your perfect day out?
Being able to have time to get dressed up(been missing that now that I have work/school basically every day) and go downtown with my friends or anywhere with cute outside shops and just explore. Even just walking around somewhere new is a nice time, I wouldn't necessarily have to shop.
3) What’s your favourite and worst thing about blogging?
Favorite thing would be all of the people I've met through my blog, I still think it's crazy that people read and have conversations with me on my blog. I'm very grateful for all of you guys!
Worst thing is having to edit my pictures which I rarely do just because it takes too much time. I've been super lazy about it and will just shoot in really good lighting.
4) If you could meet any blogger, who would it be and why?
I can't chose one! I'm really into Tasha Green, Beautycrush, and I Dress Myself right now. All three are UK based and are absolute babes.
5) What do notice first when you meet a person?
Their face which it sounds pretty obvious but I'll notice their features first.
2) Museum or Art gallery?
Art Galleries, I've only been to one in the city I live in but I enjoy it every time.
6) What is your all time favourite song?
Katy Perry- One Of the Boys. I listened to her through out high school and this song was my anthem.
7) Heels or flats?
Heels, specifically platforms! Or heeled ankle boots!
8) Do you prefer being at home or travelling?
I'm definitely a homebody in my everyday life but I love to travel even if its just to another city.
9) If you had 10 minutes to get out of your house and leave, never to return, what would you grab and why? (Not including people)
My pups! They're my little babies. If it was something materialistic I'd probably go for all my shoes.
10) What are you most grateful for in life?
My mother even though she drives me crazy. She's played the role as a mother and dad, which I know must of been hard and I can't thank her enough for doing so much for my siblings and I.
11) Where do you hope to take your blog in the future?
I think all bloggers eventually want to make it their full time job. I'd love to do this as my career, it'd be amazing not having to work in retail anymore and put my all into my blogging.


11 New Questions:

1) Are there any new projects/changes coming to your blog in the near future?
2) What blogger/bloggers inspired you to start your own blog?
3) Describe your personal style in 3 hashtags.
4)What's one big life change you've had this past year?
5)If you could be friends with any blogger who would it be and why?
6)What's one fashion statement you wish would stop?
7)What is your favorite clothing item in your closet at the moment?
8)If offered a job in the fashion industry what would you want to do?
9)Which country would you want to visit if offered a paid trip?
10) Who inspires you most in life?
11)Vintage or new? 


Thank you again to Rachel and Samio for tagging me in this award and I loved reading more about you lovely ladies! I don't follow many blogs with 200 or less followers so I'm nominating ones that I've been keeping up with uncommonbeing, 1finedai, plus any of my readers who want to give it a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment