11.30.2013

Pop Shop Houston

So recently I just found out that Houston has pop shop events throughout the year, and today I went to my first one. I advise everyone who lives in Houston to go to at least one, there's a variety of pieces to chose from and the shop owners put so much work into their art. And did I mention its free admission? There were so many independent artists and such beautiful pieces. Not only were there goods but also food trucks, live music, and a henna station. I'm so proud of myself for remembering to bring my camera to take pictures! I'd also like to say that I have the most supportive friends, lately I've been going on adventures with my friend Trish whom joined me today. She was sweet enough to take my pictures and come along to try new things with me. I wish I could've bought a lot more of the handmade goods but I was able to snag a cute shirt from one of my favorite bloggers/shop owners at Sun Child. I'll be posting a picture this week in my cute tee.  Overall great day and I can't wait to go to more of these shops. 

Bye deerlings <3   

Details;

Crop Top/Pinafore-Urban Outfitters

Scarf- Cotton On



DSC_6470DSC_6461DSC_6457DSC_6451

No comments:

Post a Comment