2.12.2014

In-N-Outta Austin

DSC_7285DSC_7282DSC_7292

First off, hello beauties! I feel like its been forever since I've talked about my latest adventure..but then again I haven't been on a lot of outings because of this bummy weather. It's been freezing and raining like crazy here in Houston. I'm imagining this is how it feels to live in the UK, well close enough. My mother and I have been planning a day trip to Austin to visit my older sister but every day that we tried to go was cancelled because of the ice on the highways. Finally it cleared up last week and I was able to drive us there, it was sprinkling on and off so I tried to get some pictures when we entered Bastrop, Texas. I was literally shaking and trying to help my mom figure out how to use my camera. (shout out to my momma for trying her best!) I'm getting back to classics and was excited I could finally where this blazer I thrifted from Family Thrift store w/ Shelby from uncommonbeing. I told you guys she's been helping me find more classic pieces that go with my style. I've actually got a good amount of sweaters and jackets lately so maybe a haul will be in order to show my little gems. This was just a day trip so we did a little thrifting before we picked up my sister from work then did a little driving around and I ended up seeing In-N- Out Burger and couldn't pass up trying their burgers! We don't have on in Houston so I wanted to see what all the hype was about. I don't really eat meat so I can't say I'm a trustworthy food critic but I did really like the burger and fries, I'd say it's a step up from Dairy Queen but not Red Robbin level. If you guys have those hamburger joints then you can get an idea of what I'm talking about. Overall I had a nice time seeing my sister since I barely get to visit but I should be going back for SXSW in March. I'm already planning some outfit ideas for the festival so I can't wait to get it all together, I'll probably do a few inspiration posts from my Polyvore account so look out for those!As always, its been a pleasure and I'll be back soon! Byeee <3

Details; 

Blazer: Thrifted
Scarf: American Apparel
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (Urban Outfitters) 


No comments:

Post a Comment