2.23.2014

Take It Breezy

DSC_7405 DSC_7403DSC_7394DSC_7418DSC_7427

There's something about wearing white and denim together that reminds me of summer. It's such a clean and simple look which is probably why I like it so much. I got this shirt dress from Urban Outfitters for $10 awhile back and was waiting for it to be warm enough to wear it out. It's a midi dress so it goes past my knees but this one is cut at an angle so that the left side is higher. I decided to just knot it up and layer a denim shirt over it for a laid back look. You guys know how much I love tying flannels around my waist so it's sort of second nature at this point. It was also my first time wearing my Chelsea wedge boots. I had the brilliant idea of wearing these bad boys to work so I could break them in, I'm paying for that today! I'm not the only one with logic like that right? Talk to you beauties real soon, byee <33


Details;


Dress/Boots/Denim Shirt: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment