3.07.2014

OOTD VLOG// Faux Fur and Leather


Do you all remember me talking about wanting to record OOTD videos? Well I finally was able to! Yesterday my friend helped me shoot it and I stayed up last night editing all the clips and now have the final project. I'm giving myself a little a pat on the back for actually staying focused and getting it done so I hope you guys enjoy it. I definitely want to start having more video style vlogs and OOTD videos so you can see a little bit of what goes on when I'm taking pictures for the blog and get a better idea of how the clothes fit and move. Thanks to all you of beauties for keeping up with me so far and know that I love sharing my day and outfits with y'all! 

Details;

All listed in the video caption

Also, special thanks to my friend John for recording this video for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment