3.01.2014

Rain or Shine

DSC_7499DSC_7537DSC_7509


Hello beautiful people! I have a very quick ootd for what I consider an errand day. Yesterday Shelby and I met up, I know it doesn't seem like from the way I post but we actually haven't seen each other in a few weeks. I think its because we are constantly texting and chatting on Instagram so it never really feels like we've missed anything. We got yummy lunch from Pei Wei which we devoured so no pictures of that(oops). Then we headed to Target to look at cameras and things we don't really need of course. Both of us are investing in a new camera, I'm looking for one that records also so I can start making vlgos(YAYYY). So if you guys can recommend any let me know! Back to the outfit though, you all know I love me some basic pieces and this outfit is so comfy and simple. I've literally been living in these rain boots, it was raining the morning of when we took pictures and then suddenly got super bright as soon as we made it to Target. Also, shout out to Shelby for helping with the pictures! She's learning how to use my camera and she did a pretty good job! Happy Saturday y'all <33

Details; Shirt: Urban OutfittersShorts: ThriftedShoes: Jeffrey Campbell x UOSocks: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment